The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Is this a weird/wrong thing to do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypnoivan
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of hypnoivan
Lately I have been doing a lot of past-life work. I find it really fascinating to work with. Its always quite amusing to see the difference between what they THINK they past life might be, compared to what actually comes out once they are in hypnosis.

But I was thinking....
What would happen - if you hypnotised the person in the past life? So you regress someone to the past life - have them chatting about their life.Then do a hypnotic induction on them. Is this possible? What would happen? Or by the same question - hypnotising someone once they are in age regression?

My girlfriend - the one who is permanently hypnotized , regressed to a very strong past life - one which she was willing to talk lots about. But the thing that pleased me was - under this past life I was unable to give her any sort of hypnotic suggestions. I mean once she is 'awake' - I can just say to her any time ' your hands are stuck aren't they' or 'you don't even know your own name do you' and both of these are true straight away. But when she was the pastlife, and I said these things, she looked at me like I was mad!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh lord.

What I mean is we generally deal more with stage hypnosis or entertainment.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2008-03-26 13:34, hypnoivan wrote:
"My girlfriend - the one who is permanently hypnotized"

This made me laugh out loud! I already read hypnoivan's earlier thread but to constantly refer to her in this manner is truly hilarious!
With the greatest respect rather like the rest of the post. What motivation would I have in TRYING hypnotise someone who is already hypnotised?
'If the machinery isn't falling about why would I wish to reconstruct it?'

Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
hypnoivan
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of hypnoivan
Well she is permantely hypnotised. I don't even have to phrase suggestions like I would normally under hypnotic conditions. I can just say whenever ' your hand is stuck isn't it' or 'too bad you cant talk english' - and that's enough to take immediate effect.
Cyar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Cyar
Quote:
On 2008-03-26 13:34, hypnoivan wrote:

My girlfriend - the one who is permanently hypnotized

As are we all. (Refer to Monsters and Magical Sticks: Or, There's No Such Thing As Hypnosis by Steven Heller)
I told those f***s down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Is this a weird/wrong thing to do? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL