The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The ForWorkersOnly forum - Michael Close (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3213 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Would it really matter if you were banned? I guess it's easy for me to make a statement not being a member of Close's site, but I am 100% honest when I say no one will hold a gun to my head about being banned. Freedom of speech and strictly facts, I would post the entire email.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Being as the site is essentially dead...I don't think it would matter if you got banned.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-04-15 15:47, Andi Peters wrote:
I want a refund!

Did you get one?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
Quote:
The ForWorkersOnly forum offers you valuable, useful information at an extremely reasonable price. What do get? First, (and perhaps most important) product reviews from Michael Close.

Well not really a bargain if he is not living up to his end. What a load of junk to say that you got your money's worth now shut up.
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
So glad I got directed to this thread via Google. I nearly joined this d*mn site! Smile

I lost a lot of respect for Michael within minutes of reading this thread, but worse than that I am totally disgusted with the way he handled the situation. Smile I cannot STAND double standards or hypocrites.

What's the deal with this site now? It seems people could still be ripped off, as it's still up and running with links to the membership purchasing page on MichaelClose.com .
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Guess what? He is now selling something to his customers, which he so gratiously responded to. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The ForWorkersOnly forum - Michael Close (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL