The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Helder Guimaraes Lecture at Fantasma April 10th! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elibosnick
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of elibosnick
Fantasma Magic is proud to present Helder Guimaraes in his upcoming lecture at Fantasma Magic. Helder is one of Portugal's finest magicians and we're glad he can come be with us to do a lecture. Among his many magic awards is his victory at FISM in 2006, World Champion of Cardmagic 2006 (which he is the only person from Portugal to ever win), and many many more. This is not to be missed. If you were at our last lecture you know how they fill up so reserve your seats now at: http://www.fantasmamagic.com

And check out more Helder at:

http://www.helderguimaraes.com

See you there!
elibosnick
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of elibosnick
Hey guys,
for those of you who were there you know how awesome this lecture was but in case you missed it Helder shows some truly amazing stuff. It was a delight to get to spend some time with him and let us know what you thought if you did see it!
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Posted this on the thread in the DVD section:

Thought I'd throw in that I attended the Fantasma lecture last night, and Helder was really great. His stuff is beautifully routined, with very precise but seemingly casual scripting that creates the various offbeats and moments of misdirection to hide the moves. Also, he is fond of effects in which whatever dirty work needs to be done gets done early, so a lot of stuff is already set before additional phases even start. For me, just watching how he constructed the effects and then made them performance-ready through the various subtleties in his presentations was the highlight of the lecture. As far as the effects themselves, the killers were a very clean signed cards across in which a lot of stuff actually goes on underneath what seems like a very simple and clean presentation and a multiple selection routine with a blank deck finish, both of which, I believe, were only in his lecture notes. And, by the way, his English is excellent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Helder Guimaraes Lecture at Fantasma April 10th! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL