The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Proper Perspective (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
When I was a kid I worked in a 64 lane Bowling alley. Games were .75 cents. Pizza was 60 cents a slice. The movies cost 50 cents and thet played two features plus cartoons in between. On Saturdays they had actors do a skit before the show started.

I got $2.00 a day for school lunch, I would spend $1.00 on food and the rest on Pin Ball...3 games (5 balls per game) for 25 cents. If you won, you actually won a GAME, not just an extra ball.

My first car was a 68 Pontiac Catalina, a big giant. Never had gas money (it was the 70's) and used to scrounge up $2.00 for gas. That would last me at least two maybe three days...lol

Stuff to smoke cost $10 a lid. Stuff to snort cost $100 per gram.

My first pair of Chuck Taylor Converse cost $9.99!

When I lived in San Diego, Avacados were 10 for $1.00. Today in NJ, they are $2.50 each.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2008-03-30 16:26, Justin Style wrote:

Stuff to snort cost $100 per gram.

And how much does it cost now?
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I don't partake in that sort of lifestyle these days but I heard it's around $10 a gram. And the smoke is like $20. a gram!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Proper Perspective (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL