The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » M.D. Not Required (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Andrew Wong
Hi,
I am interested in buying this tape, can anyone please provide a review?? I am especially interested in the effect Re-Boxed, is it fully taught in the tape???

Thanks!!!

Andrew Smile
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
553 Posts

Profile of KC
You get to see several performances of Re-Boxed for laymen. And he teaches how to construct the gimmick and the handling. It looks really great.

You could always buy the pre-made gimmick, but that'll cost you more money, and you don't get to see the other tricks on his tape. Tonsil Tickler is the other much-talked about thing on the tape. And if you look at the thread about Best Invisible Deck Routine, Steve Bedwell's name comes up.

KC
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1804 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
It is a very good tape. I highly recomend it.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5763 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I got the tape and it has plenty of excellent material on it. I do Tonsil Tickler and it's very strong!

As for Reboxed, it isn't something that I would perform, but I've seen it live and it gets an excellent reaction. The gimmick is fairly simple to make. If I recall right, I think it was fully explained.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4115 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great tape. Very overlooked. Tonsil Tickler, Reboxed and Shake Shuffle and Twist have all been in my act at some point. (some still are). You will be happy.
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
I agree with all the above assessments. There are 7 effects on the tape. It was recommended to me for the "Shake, Shuffle & Twist" effect alone. Bedwell is a comedy magician and fun to watch. I also liked "Whiplash Card" as well as the others mentioned. "Re-boxed" I have used as it is quick and startling. He shows how to make it and it is easy.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
"Reboxed" is great and visual stunning.

See a demo of my performance from "Reboxed"
at: http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=391

Another great "Opener" along with David Regal's "Sudden Deck"(which I'm just about to order)

Later,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Magic Alaskan
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Magic Alaskan
Does anyone know where I could find MD Not Required DVD? I'm interested in the Shake, Shuffle, & Twist routine.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
No dvd, it's only available in VHS
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I had the chance to buy a used copy some weeks ago. I liked it very much. I can recommend it!
Magic Alaskan
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Magic Alaskan
If anyone has a lead on where I could purhcase a used VHS, please send me a PM.

Thanks.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1209 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Check eBay often, that's where I got my copy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » M.D. Not Required (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL