The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just another Introduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Urban_Magi
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Urban_Magi
Hey guys,
My name is Nick Mayo, Im new to the forums here. Ive been into magic for a little while now, about 6 months. Still seeing where I fit in in the enormous world of magic. So far Ive worked with cards, a bit of coins (mostly just matrix), sponge ball, and more recently Ive gained an interest in thimble magic and higher forms of card manipulation.

My favorite performers right now would have to be... Shoot Ogawa, Cyril Takayama, Tomohiro Maeda, Lee Asher, Aaron Fisher, Jeff McBride, Daniel Garcia, and too many more to name. I tend to lean towards the japanese side of things. Right now I just started into 5x5 Japan, and am looking to further my knowlege on japan and their form of this lovely art.

This looks to be a massive forum, probably one of the biggest Ive ever been on. Is there any tips anyone could give for navigating through this place.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you guys. Ive heard many good things about this forum, and Im sure it will live up to its reputation. Hope to hear some responces soon.

Thanks,
Nick Mayo
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Hi Nick,

About navigating the Café.
Use the Café search and advanced search when looking for information.

If you've posted in a topic in the past 30 days and want to find it again, click on your Username where it reads,"You are logged in as Urban_Magi".

Reading the 'F.A.Q.' and 'When dining with us...(Please Read)' will help you understand the Café better too.

Enjoy,
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Nick,
You have written a nice introduction I enjoyed reading it. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just another Introduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL