The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Wait for NEW iCue2 PA or purchase iCue2? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
988 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I for one think that something fishy has gone on with Steve and his soundcue box. I feel he maybe got his for all of his support of VSM here.

I too was very shocked and saddened by his response a few posts above to someone who has lost $1000. I sometimes get the feeling that Steve doesn't believe those who post their horror stories about VSM.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I do believe the stories. Some of the people who paid and got nothing are friends of mine (RevJohn for one) that I regularly keep in touch with. I hate for anyone to lose money. I paid for my iCue2 and my iCue2 Soundbox PA just like everyone else. I also waited 7 months and 3 weeks to get my Soundbox. I was about to cancel the order when it arrived. I didn't pay with paypal, but used a money order, so I know it would've been very hard to get my money back if I had cancelled. Café member Terry Harris also got a SoundBox from VSM, so it's not just me, either.

Steve
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
I personally sold off my iCue2 ages ago for an MP3 Tech. I couldn't be happier!
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
539 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Good idea Matthew, you'll be a lot happier with the MP3 Tech. I pity the guy that bought the iCue2 off you. He'll be on his own if he has any problems with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Wait for NEW iCue2 PA or purchase iCue2? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL