We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » WHAT THE » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
197 Posts

Profile of David Boyd
Hey whats up everyone-

Now its one thing to look at other performers for inspiration, but to flat out steal a performers act.. That is something that I don't THINK IS RIGHT.. and we have seen a share of "those" around.. and whats sad is that its not even a good imitation!!

but ill let you guys decide : http://youtube.com/watch?v=tK1puk_qiiU&feature=related
Peace
David Boyd

www.myspace.com/harlemmagic
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
Hey David...hope all is well! This topic is already running in the "Right or Wrong" thread AND the "You must be in pictures thread". It'll probably get deleted or locked down.

I like your new demo video! Looks like you are doing great! keep up the good work.

By the way, this video you posted, seeing as no one really knows the background of the video, it could be possible that he is doing a tribute to Lance Burton. Its just a guess, but it could be possible. Who knows. Too many jump to conclusion without knowing the facts. I personally have NO IDEA why he would be doing move for move and even facial expressions, but then again, I am not one to judge either. I'm sure he's heard quite a bit of 'chat' from people, but obviously he hasn't taken it down, or its an illegal recording that someone else posted, which could lead to trouble. anyhow...oh well....que cera cera
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » WHAT THE » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL