The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Name of this song? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
Please anybody know the name of this song?
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=lema2f3kOP0

Thanks

Andrély
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Andrély,

Did you try and send him an mail asking him ?

for me it sounds like a movie soundtrack with a "western theme".

Oliver.
andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
Luis de Matos is a very busy person and believes that it would not have time to answer me
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
If you don't try, you'll never know.

Oliver.
andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
Oliver
He would be the same one that I to send an email for the Copperfild to make a tecnica question I never would have a reply.
More I go to follow its suggestion and one week I say to it if it answered me or not.

Andrély
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
It always depends what you're asking for and of course if the person is willing to share. Sometimes patience will pay.
I've had good experience asking the following well worldwide known magician for help and / or informations :

* Homer Liwag
* Michael Finney
* James Dimmare ...

Just to name a few.
Ok, sometimes you won't get the answer you expect, but you need to live with it.

Try and you'll see. Good luck !

Oliver.
andrély
View Profile
New user
Brasil/Portugal
40 Posts

Profile of andrély
Not.
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Oliver,

Luis De Matos is a magic superstar. The guy performs in huge stadiums, set records.

His in a level above James Dimmare, Finney, Liwag.

G0THIKE
thelestat
View Profile
New user
Vegas
48 Posts

Profile of thelestat
Quote:
On 2008-05-08 22:11, g0thike wrote:
Oliver,

Luis De Matos is a magic superstar. The guy performs in huge stadiums, set records.

His in a level above James Dimmare, Finney, Liwag.

G0THIKE

Wow a Copperfield clone in a country that is smaller than Texas is better than Micheal Finney. Guess we should all move to Portugal and be stars then... Lets put it into perpective shall we. Magic Andreau ( Spain ) who virtually know one knows in the USA because no one at the Magic Castle kissed his ass for work, so there by has never been awarded Magician of the year, was, and is as big as Paul Daniels in England, so Much so at the Olympics in Barcelona he was hired to...wait for for it, "no, you are such a big star, we don't need you to do magic, we just need you to drive in in your Harely and greet the crowd." He then (as he loves to do magic) insists on doing some, with the Olympic mascot and this was seen by THE~WORLD. Now that **** is big. Get it big. He's not a clone, a flake, a freak. Idol worship is fine but just remember Waco....

were the hell is the spell check lololol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Name of this song? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL