The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How much does a Big Mac, Regular Coke and Med. Fries cost? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I like the fact that Spanish McD's sell pints of beer and still have those little foil ashtrays!!!
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
McD's mission.."everyone should be no more than 2 minutes away from a McDonalds"

Ughhh! Perish the thought.

Howard
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
In London, Burgers from McD are very dry. And I don´t understand, because I ate the same Burgers I used to eat during my stay on Key West for three month. But the Burgers in London are different. One exception: The "Big and Tasty"!

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Don't touch anything McD's in london in the evening, It can be sitting there for ages.
Poor London ones are Charing cross & Leicester square. Expect cool (cold) burgers from these places.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Aside from the concensus of about $4.50 I would also add it will probally cost you about 5 points on your cholesterol and 45 grams of pure fat. Tastes sssooo good going down but sssooo bad for the arteries!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
The fact that the Café moderators leave the post on. yet delete anything that vaguely relates to Religion or Politics says it all! God Save America !

Howard.... dismayed old codger
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Quote:
On 2002-03-04 06:59, DenDowhy wrote:
Saydean,

That's probably because it is real beef instead of the kangaroo meat, so I was told, from Australia.

Seriously!!

Kangaroo is a wonderful meat! Its rich and strongly flavoured and perfect for pies, stews and other small pieces. It wouldn't make it into burgers.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Ask this same question 20 yearsa from now..........
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How much does a Big Mac, Regular Coke and Med. Fries cost? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL