The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » European Asrah & Smoke Chamber owners! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JayH
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
140 Posts

Profile of JayH
Hi!

If you own or have been working both or other of these illusions, please PM, 'couse I need some further information about these and don't wanna discus those here in public.

You can also send me a email
Thanks

Jay
JayH
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
140 Posts

Profile of JayH
Nobody have those or even know something about those?

Jay
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I think this IS a public forum, that's the whole point of the Café .. right??

Steve
JayH
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
140 Posts

Profile of JayH
Yes I know that, but I need some information about owners or builders for those illusions. I need couple tips about building/buying smoke chamber and about asrah couple performance tips etc.

Hope someone can help me,

Jay
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
You need to ask
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Check out snapillusions.com they have a really nice looking smoke chamber at a very good price. I haven't personally bought anything from them (yet. but plan to soon), but everything I have heard about them is very good.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I suggest the new users do a lot of research on any company, including Snap, before buying anything.

You can check this forum, Genii, forum or several others to get the lowdown.

Unfortunately, a cheap price usually means something is sacrificed. Quality, Durability,design look, and service of the company could all be compromised.

BTW, JayH, I applaud you for not wanting to discuss specifics on an open forum. I have worked with neither effect directly or I could advise you better.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
So do you have any questions for us to answer. if its not the secret of hte effect then here on the open forum you shodul be fine. you mentioned builders and performance tips, I think those questions are safe here.

for secrets they ahve a secret sessions section onthe Café you can try there too.

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » European Asrah & Smoke Chamber owners! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL