We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Green D'lites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
312 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
Hey guys I'm in a pretty urgent situation here......Do you guys know whether Green D'lits come with Junior Size? General size is just too big for my asian hands.

IF it doesn't work, can anyone tell me where I can custom make a set for myself?

Thanks all so much in advance!!
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
The Greens should come in a Jr size. Shoot an email to Rocco's customer service people to find out for sure. customerservice@dlite.com
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
Joe Howard
View Profile
Loyal user
The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
204 Posts

Profile of Joe Howard
Hi Mickey,

If you can't find a set, you could buy a green set of adults and any junior set and just pop the gimmicks out and switch them.

JH
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
312 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
Can you actually do that? Are you certain that the mechanism piece of the adult size fits junior size?
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
312 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
Also..........just been sending the email............the mail doesn't work.....

does anyone know what happened to their customer's service counter??
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
Frankly, if you have a hot glue gun, buy an led (they come in like bags of 100 for $10), and a supply of batteries, you could readily mod your own. It would be the older-school style, not the ones with the plastic internals like the new ones, but I actually prefer the old style better.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2008-04-18 13:47, mcmc wrote:
It would be the older-school style, not the ones with the plastic internals like the new ones, but I actually prefer the old style better.

So do I.
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Green D'lites (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL