We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Looking for a Z-Fold for Tarot cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I' know they sell the Z-fold wallets at retail stores, but does anyone know where I can get one that will fit a Tarot size card inside? I need one that will work with Gypsy Monte, and I assume those cards are normal Tarot sized cards.

Thanks
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hey, Jeff:

My Michael Ammar wallet handles a poker-sized card packet quite nicely.

http://www.ammarmagic.com/store/index.php

punch "showcase wallet" into the search box.
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Poker size are smaller than the Gypsy Monte tarot cards.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1218 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
You might look into this - the large wallet looks like it will hold tarot cards...It's available through Denny ...

Marc,

TELE THOUGHT WALLET by Chris Kenworthey $59.00 small $149.00 large

One of the biggest sellers in recent magic history

The big hit at the Blackpool convention in England. If you want to get a spectator's written information secretly then this wallet is one of the most natural and effective ways to do it. The gimmick remains in full view of the audience and yet they see nothing!! There is their information in full view and you are the only one who sees it. I have a tendency to call this a "peek" wallet but it should actually be called a "look" wallet because it is right there in front of your eyes ONLY! You are looking right at the information that they wrote and yet they see nothing at all. No electronics, impression devices, flaps, or moves. They can write the information on the back of a business card, turn it face down and it is then slid into the leather wallet. They wallet is closed and you are then staring right at the information they wrote while the wallet is in full view. If you like, the wallet can then be sealed in an envelope and they can hold it while you read their minds. You
will use this!!!!
Regular size wallet 4.2" x 2.75" $59.00

Secretary size wallet 7" x 4" $149.00
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Looking for a Z-Fold for Tarot cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL