The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Www.jestkidding.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
You can find some gospel magic books, effects, juggling, and more at http://jestkidding.com

Its run by Sheldon Rhodes, who I met at an FCM convention. He showed me how to juggle and I saw him lecture on gospel magic, and then I bought a few of his books. If your looking for some fun, new and old, magic you should definetly check out his books.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

I just saw Sheldon today, hes got some more awesome stuff on the way.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Saw Sheldon yesterday. What an amazing humble man. If anyone has any programs needed done, I know he has openings this summer. Call him.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-04-23 06:17, Rickfcm wrote:
Saw Sheldon yesterday. What an amazing humble man. If anyone has any programs needed done, I know he has openings this summer. Call him.

That he is.
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
And I must add too my accolades. I had the privilege of meeting him some years back when he came to Malaysia to helop run an FCM conference. Really nice person and very helpful.

I am glad we have been able to keep in touch via his ministry mailing list and the occassional personal e-mail.
Many Blessings!!

Paul
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Sheldon's new project is a cartoon video called, "God's Family". You can see the first part of it done at his website, "http://jestkidding.com/" It is a high quality cartoon with the message of the gospel. I suggest everyone go to his sight and see it. I believe it will be a powerful witness tool on the web for children when it is done. I know he wants to have it translated into other languages and add more. Kids today will love it.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
If you'd like to see Sheldon Rhodes juggle, go to http://www.ChristianMagician.org. Click on the word "Videos", then click on Show #1 of More Than Magic! Sheldon kicked of our series for cable access as being our first performer! Sheldon I believe is also on Show #2 as well doing his "lying" rope trick. Sheldon is a great guy, a real trouper, and quality Gospel magician. His web site is loaded with great products and books or booklets that he has written on a variety of magic, juggling, and puppetry topics. His latest project is to try to place well known Gospel magic books on his web site to be available for immediate download.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Sheldon has been putting up lecture notes for sale from Gospel performers. He has a good variety and is adding more.
thomasbmikkelsen
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of thomasbmikkelsen
Is there anyone who has actually read the e-books on http://www.jestkidding.com? Many of them are interesting, but I would like to read some reviews (or see the table of contests) before I pay for a download.
Best whishes
Thomas B. Mikkelsen
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
I think if you contact Sheldon or the authors they can give you the info you want.
thomasbmikkelsen
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

I decided to take a change, so I downloaded three books:
"Simple Magic With a Major Impact" by Hoby Tayler (includes 8 effects plus a booking form. The first trick is GREAT "a silk in the bottle" effect, which I will highly recommend).
"Gospel Magic in Minutes vol. 1" by Sheldon (includes five easy gospel magic effects based on well-known principles. This is a great resource for the beginner in gospel magic. Focus is on the message).
"Some of my best" by Edward F. Jarvis (this is a lecture note which includes 12 simple effects. It's fine book if you are looking for inspiration and unfinished ideas).
thomasbmikkelsen
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

I have just downloaded one more book: "The Christmas Story" by Mike Gulish. The effects are great and it's great example on how you can make a smoothly presentation flow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Www.jestkidding.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL