The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mismade Canadian Bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2231 Posts

Profile of todsky
Any fellow Canucks know if there is such thing as a mismade Canadian bill?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2133 Posts

Profile of jlevey
I knew a Canadian named "Bill" once that seemed mixed up.... perhaps even mis-made.

Does that count?
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2231 Posts

Profile of todsky
Ha ha, I have more posts than you!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Hey Todsky, I know you can buy the 5 dollar bill in Canadian currency. It looks and feels great as well. I have a few of them I purchased at the Browser's Den in Toronto a few years back. I am originally from Canada and I found it quite easy to pick up on Canadians accent. Made for a nice little piece of magic when you borrowed a Canadian 5 in California and mismade it. Try Jeff Pinsky at that Den or even Morriseys in Toronto I'm certain you can find what your looking for.

Jeffrey Kraemer
Jay Mahon
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of Jay Mahon
When I had to fly to Canada to do a show I got one from Browser's Den of Magic in Toronto. It's on Bathurst street I think and they have a site.
http://www.Browsersden.com
Jay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mismade Canadian Bills? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL