The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » THE MAGIC SHOP to spend your bread at.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I'm speaking of the Café's own Frank ("check out my billiard ball routine") Starsinic, who is the HMIC (head Magi in Charge) of http://www.theambitiouscard.com. We've been working on some custom goodies for me, and I just wanted to let you (YES, YOU!) know that Frank is a class act!

If you ever need ANYTHING (and, yes, kiddies...I do mean ANYTHING), let Frank be yer man! The level of Customer Service that he provides is heads and tails ABOVE any other Magic Shop that I have ever dealt with.

I consider myself a very HIGH MAINTAINCE customer...meaning that I want everything yesterday, top quality, and don't want to pay jack for it (not quite that bad, but you get the idea). Most Magic Shops hate people like me...but Frank embraces that and knows how to satisfy my need for High Quality Magic.

So go and check him out. Why are you still reading this thread? Click the "X" and go to http://www.theambitiouscard.com right now and blow yer wad. Frank's merchandise will make you ALL a better performer.

Christopher Lyle
A Satisfied Customer
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
I've had a few dealings with Frank myself and have had the same terrible service you have had.

I don't know the guy from Adam, but I have to say if you're looking the kind of gear he sells, his stuff is beautiful.

Derrick
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I agree. I have bought a few items from Frank. He has great customer service.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5276 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I've had Frank make me some custom (pain in the butt) items for me. He delivered without blinking. In fact, he was so fast in getting the stuff to me, I almost felt that it was really off the shelf (it wasn't, he just got the job done in quick order!!!).

Heck, I’m the guy that whined about wanting a brown poacher’s pouch he delivered. Then, I wasn’t happy with the size (depth from belt) and discussed it with him. He took back the one he sent and designed one configured for a short (er..."under tall" please!) person. Yep, he developed the brown “Shorty” poachers pouch just for me and with no real turn around. I had it in plenty of time to rehearse with it before my season started. He has quality items for working stiffs.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Frank is aces. Very cool and a joy to work with!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
dominik
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
143 Posts

Profile of dominik
I ordered a couple of days ago at Frank's shop. Can't wait for the order to arrive. I'll let you know what I think about his strolling pouch.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13348 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I appreciate your nice comments, gentlemen.

Dominik, the batch of strolling pouches was just completed. They are the best run yet. Yours will be one of those. I can't wait to start using one of those myself.
It goes out tomorrow morning.

Frank
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1647 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Frank went way out of his way to help me, and I am a very small-time customer.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » THE MAGIC SHOP to spend your bread at.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL