The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit vanish supreme from Abbotts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of stephane_arnow
Hi

I work on a routine with a vanish of a Rabbit, with audiance participation.
I have seen the Rabbit vanish supreme from abbotts, and it seems that they are able to build one for me at the correct size for my animal.
What is your opinion with this trick (if the size of the box is not a problem)?
Do you know if a video is available to see the effect in use?

Is Abotts the only builder to do this trick? (I will certainly buy one to them if ok)? I think they are the inventor or this model, but not sure.

thanks !
magicalmelvin
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of magicalmelvin
Hi, I like the effect, I think it works best with an assistant so you are completely clean at the end. I like the sucker routine at the end as well. The only knock on this trick is that a large rabbit will not work, but it sounds like you have this already worked out.
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of stephane_arnow
Hi, thanks for the answer!

Is the building of the prop good? Someone in PV said me that it is a great trick, which fool really the audiance. I hesitate between this one and a classic livestock (style 'where the duck go', table special to conseal the charge etc...), but it seems that this one is good. And resonnable cheap by the way. due my question about the looking of the prop, and his quality.
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I didn't think it was very realistic, and did not like the "dangling" of the rabbit required (they like firm footing). I sold mine. It was too small for my rabbit, which is only medium-sized (5 lbs). This one seemed much more useful for a stuffed animal than for a real one . .. It is well crafted and a very clever gimmick, however.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Had mine 2 yrs never used.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I once owned it, but sold it. I agree that an assistant is needed for this trick to work best. I personally do not like the type of bunny load that this prop utilizes.
Mister Mystery
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
An assistant works best unless you do it ala "where did ducks go" with a receiving table. However, there are indeed other rabbit vanishes to keep in mind.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit vanish supreme from Abbotts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL