The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shoot Ogawa 6 Videos ??? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
superhiro
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of superhiro
Just to clear things up Shoot was not the only person in Japan to expose the muscle pass and classic force. I'm not sure if he was the first or not. Other people from this magic organisation called the "Magic Master" in Japan have revealed the same things in books, magazines etc.

I think the idea was the make magic more popular and get more people to do magic. I actually started magic because of this exposure. I read a comic called "Magic Master" and found out how to do the muscle pass and classic force. But after reading it I found out that I too can become a magician and that is how my interest in magic started.

I am glad that in that sense magic was exposed because I would not have started magic and I'm sure there are many other young people who took the same step as me.

Since I started magic I have never exposed any secrets because I respect what other magicians feel if I did. But sometimes it may be a good thing and I think that is what the top magicians in Japan including Shoot decided to do.

I could write more but I think you guys understand the general message so that's my opinion and you can decide if exposure is a good thing or not.

Hiro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shoot Ogawa 6 Videos ??? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL