The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lighting for School Stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Thanks for all of the great advice. George, I didn't realize you had posted so much about lighting here at the Café. I'm definitely going to spend the next several days reading up on your essays. I'll also see if I can locate a small theater with a lighting desinger who is willing to share some time with me. Maybe he can even point me in the direction of some good classes at a community college.

I actually made this same mistake before when I was getting into sound systems. Not knowing what was out there, I spent tons of money buying the wrong products. It wasn't until after a couple of years that I really figured out what I really needed in my sound system. Now, I have one really good system and about 10 others that don't fit my needs.

Thanks for helping to prevent me from making the same mistake with lighting!

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
3042 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
You're more than welcome, Kent. Best of luck with your project.

George
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lighting for School Stage (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL