The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » DARYL in Toledo Ohio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
Ring 68, we have just secured and confirmed a magic lecture with The Magicians Magician—DARYL. The lecture will be Wednesday April 30th, at a soon to be announced location. The time will be announced as well but it should be in the 7 pm area.

In addition he also has a Hand’s On workshop that will take place BEFORE the lecture at an additional cost of approximately $25.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNVwx4JEg6k
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
Goodmorning Gentlemen & Ladies, It is usually easy to schedule a lecture with concerns to times and to assist everyone in making there after a hard days work. At the meeting we discussed the possibility of starting early and having a lunch provided. But we have decided to forgo the lunch ( if you need help with this call me and I will arrange something to be delivered for you). Here is the schedule.

Wednesday April 30th, 2008
Location: Baymont Inn next to Carrabba's We have secured the private meeting room instead of the Breakfast room. It is much quieter and private form the muggles.

Daryl Workshop $25.00 fee paid at the door: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Daryl Lecture Free to all Ring 68 members and applicants waiting for approval 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.

Workshop attendees must bring at least one deck of cards ( I suggest a close up mat too) and 4 well worn silver coins Preferably silver dollars for 3 Fly. ( Personally I think you might get away with some decent poker chips if you can't get the coins). You can also bring anything that you think Daryl can help you with.

I have 7 people who have verbally signed up already. If you plan on attending please contact me with this return mail.

More to come. Thank you.
Pattrick
Pattrick Przysiecki ..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » DARYL in Toledo Ohio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL