The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Take Apart Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I built a take apart vanish from mark wilson's course in magic....but I would love to have one that will allow me to show the the front and back of the prop as I'm taking it apart...any ideas...i was thinking about adding a servante and placing the dove in there..

Junior
J Rodriguez
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5015 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
With a little modification, you could put the load chamber in the top of the box. Regardless of which panel you use, one side has to be hidden from view to some extent.
Where the magic begins
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Does tarbell #3 have any explanations on what you described or what I'm looking for?
J Rodriguez
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5015 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Junior, yes it does to some extent. I sent you a pm rather than get into exposure here on the forum.
Where the magic begins
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I don't have any kids to carry in my generic avatar, but don't hold that against me if I mention that Jim Gerrish's Hardboard and Duct Tape e-Book "Tear-Apart and Take Apart Dove Vanishes" contains four different versions of Dove Vanish Boxes; two versions of the Tear-Apart Dove Vanish, one of which can be handed to (or hung on) a spectator as each piece is torn open, and two Take Apart vanishes which can both be handed to a spectator to hold as the pieces are removed.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5015 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Aw, no kids. I'm sorry Smile
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Take Apart Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL