The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Magic for ABGAL (Amos Galvez) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Mitch,

I was just with Paul and Lita some weeks back. They have so many fond memories of you as well. They even showed me some of your photos as a youngster in the 70's. Paul and Lita will be so pleased to know that you said hello. I actually plan on seeing them in the next 2 weeks after my shows. Man...those were really funky clothes back then huh! LOL! Joe Zialci was my mentor too and my dear friend. He resides in Oregon as a matter of fact. He was scheduled to come home but I was told he is not as strong as he was. I have a video of my conversatons with Zialci. Almost more than 2 hours of Zialci doing tricks and telling stories of his adventires and thoughts about magic. Yeah his stories about show business and his stints with Melba are worth writing in a book. You know how Joe gets so animated when he tells his stories. Tatay Amos was the kid during Paul and Joe's heyday! I hope we can get together with some San Migs and a nice Merienda Cena with Paul and Lita. Thanks for watching our magic at The Tavern and for posting. Most of all thanks for remembering us here in Manila.

Till then Pare!

God Bless!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you Vinny from the bottom of our hearts!

rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Rannie, are you serious??? Zialci lives in Oregon now?! What a small world. And what a joy it would be to track him down and say hello again. If you or anyone else has more information I would greatly appreciate it.
You are lucky to have the Potassys living there. Paul and Lita are the best. Just last year I flew to LA and went to the Magic Castle for the first time in my life. Something I'd wanted to do since I first started reading Genii magazine there at my home in Makati back in 1970. What a thrill it was to spend two nights at the Magic Castle and attend both of Paul and Lita's performances as well as spend some time with them. The last time I'd seen him perform was at the Manila Hilton in 1972. And they were so kind taking time out of their busy schedules in LA to spend time with me.
"Salamat po" Rannie for stirring some magic memories and reminding me I need to revisit some special places. And for me the Philippines is certainly one of those special places.
ronstoppable
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of ronstoppable
This is what real magic is all about...
I really feel blessed being a member of ring 322...

Long live Tatay Abgal.
Long live Magfi.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Magic for ABGAL (Amos Galvez) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL