The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Crazy weekend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1297 Posts

Profile of nucinud
So after getting goosed, the next day at another party I get accused (in a nice way) of taking someones watch.

I am doing the Kellar Rope Tie (again) and part of my routine is to borrow a spectator's watch while I am tied up. I hand the watch to one of the people who tied me up. As I hand the watch to this guy, he thinks I stole his watch and I am switching it. He is laughing and going along with all the gags, etc.

At the end of the show he hunts me down an asks for his watch, which I don't have. Good thing he had a good sense of humour. I said he could call the cops and frisk me, check my props what ever, I do not have your watch.

Long story short, he found his watch at home laying on his bed. I told him to tell every one that I am so good that I took his watch and made it appear on his bed.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Crazy weekend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL