The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
CinChiller
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
404 Posts

Profile of CinChiller
Jason,
one idea that comes spontaneously in my mind is to stay into the "online-world" the whole time. Is it possible to send the spectator an e-mail (before or during the visit / performing time) with some nice words (a description of the cloth of the person or some other private things could be interesting too)and a link to the youtube video? No paper, just a thought, a mail and a video.
Is this possible (just the words outside the brackets)?
The Gaff Book Collection - the right tool for your booktest.
Music for mentalism and psychic entertainment.
Visit: http://stores.lulu.com/dankworth01
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1117 Posts

Profile of bekralik
So I guess there won't be a demo of this effect on youtube - that would be like watching someone watching a screen of someone else on a screen? Seriously, this sounds great; I hope all the youtube punk kids do not discover this.

Brian
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2008-04-25 20:44, bekralik wrote:

Seriously, this sounds great; I hope all the youtube punk kids do not discover this.

The answer is simple. Those who buy it MUST closely guard the effect and their investment.

As I said earlier, TUBE has great potential. The method is new & different.

Smile
P.S. 'TUBE' is on my watch list.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27143 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Got me wondering if it could be used to the do old phone call bit "hello mr wizard"...
...to all the coins I've dropped here
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Roth, I wonder how this effect COULD work with Luna, any thoughts??

That would be so great...
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I can not wait for this, Jason has been incredibly helpful in answering all my questions.

Mike
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hello,
Thank you again for all your interest.

Cinchiller,
You can keep the whole thing completely online. You could email them the link to the page beforehand. I go over using email, instant messaging and doing this over the phone.

bekralik,
Yes, there won't be any demos of this effect. There may be a small freebie that ties in with TUBE that I'll post in the next week or so. It's a fun little thing that anyone will be able to do, even if they don't own the TUBE system.....

Ustaad,
Thank you for the kind words, there are way more possibilities than I'm sure I could even come up with. That's why I'm excited to be releasing this and seeing what others also come up with....

Jonathan,
The method doesn't have any relation to the Wizard effect but I see where you're going with it....an interesting train of thought. I think the TUBE system as is packs more of a whallop though (I'm a bit partial as you could understand)

patrick66,
I'm not familiar with Luna, maybe....

Ichazod,
Thank you for the great questions and the interest. I'm pasting my answers below as I think it may inform others. What follows are some answers to the more commonly asked questions I've been getting. I've been getting a lot of pm's asking if it really is as perfect as it seems....Here are some more points to ponder:

Yes, I promise no forcing, free choice. I do go over using forces with the system but you never have to use it....And all the examples I've described on the thread don't require a force.

Also, no switches and the address you write down is the address they go to. You never have to touch it once writing it.

You could use a secret magic buddy to help you accomplish one of the methods but you don't have to. And the video really is uploaded to YouTube weeks or months or even years ago.

TUBE is a system that you can adapt depending on your performing situation and the prediction itself for use virtually anywhere, at anytime and with anyone. I designed it with that in mind.

No advanced technology is used and the secret is virtually impossible to backtrack...

Thanks again to everyone who has expressed interest in TUBE!
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
PM'd you Jason..

Looking forward to this..

Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Many mentalism methods is not 100% accurate and need an out or use of deceptions. Is tube's result 100%?
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
One phrase fellow brothers and sisters "Buy this as soon as it is released"!!! And yes Sean the monster will be released on all those poor souls we call spectators really soon. A must have!!!!

Jeremy Hanrahan

P.s Anyone know a good place to learn the double lift?(smiles)
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thanks again everyone for the interest and the support. It really means a lot. Like I've said before, I'm looking forward to seeing what other ideas can/will be generated from this principle. Maybe a forum would be appropriate just for that purpose, we'll see....

Wise Owl,
The TUBE principle is as accurate as you choose to make it. There are some instances where you may want to make things less accurate, and I describe why and when that would be. But essentially it's bulletproof.

Marc and Irishghost,
Thank you for the interest and support! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on TUBE.

Jeremy, I'm no angel when it comes to double lifts but check out Natural Double Lift from Card Classics of Ken Krenzel by Harry Lorayne. Page 13. And I've heard that a popular TV magician has some unpublished work on the subject as well Smile

Best,
Jason
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Hey thanks Jason. I really can not wait to see this tv magician perform a double lift. I heard that millions will be watching to see if he can pull it off. What a death defing feat it will be if he canactually do it!!! Now back on topic, did I mention that everyone should get this?
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
This sounds sweet!
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Jason,

This really does sound quite wonderful! If it works like I think it might, then I will have some useful ideas to offer you.

Now hurry up and get it released! Smile

Cheers,

Mark Elsdon
Check out The View From Here:
http://elsdon.blogspot.com/
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Back off Elsdon, I am in front of you..

Hope you are well mate..

Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1934 Posts

Profile of ted french
This could scare the **** out of people, be careful.
P3
practice practice perform.
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Good morning.
Any idea when this might become available?
JPK
John Kardel
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hello,
I'm currently in the process of sanding and polishing up the manuscript for print. If all goes well it will be completed by tonite and hit the printers in the next day or so. It will be available from The Astonishment Project as early as next week...
Thank you so much for the interest. I'm nervous/excited to get this in everyone's hands, I can't wait till other's start playing with this....

Best,
Jason

PS Since this is the first thing I'm releasing on my own I've decided not to include any 3rd party endorsements as I truly think that the principle stands on it's own merit. I did however tip the method to a rather well known magician. He said he was glad he wasn't wearing any socks, otherwise they would have been knocked off and it was his last pair Smile
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2008-05-01 15:07, Jason Messina wrote:
Hello,
I'm currently in the process of sanding and polishing up the manuscript for print. If all goes well it will be completed by tonite and hit the printers in the next day or so. It will be available from The Astonishment Project as early as next week...
Thank you so much for the interest. I'm nervous/excited to get this in everyone's hands, I can't wait till other's start playing with this....

Best,
Jason

PS Since this is the first thing I'm releasing on my own I've decided not to include any 3rd party endorsements as I truly think that the principle stands on it's own merit. I did however tip the method to a rather well known magician. He said he was glad he wasn't wearing any socks, otherwise they would have been knocked off and it was his last pair Smile

Use 220 grit bro, the 180 finish almost cut my girly like hands. Hurry man, unleash the reputation maker on the WORLD!!!!!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2008-05-01 15:07, Jason Messina wrote:
Hello,

Best,
Jason

Here we "Flow" again.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL