The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12 [Next]
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Which one of the 10 effects could you use over the telephone? I am thinking like mentalist is on a radio show and a caller calls in.. OR... Mentalist calls into a radio program and uses it on the DJ..

either way..

any ideas?
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Any word on when Tube2 might be coming out? It's been two years; is there even going to be a Tube2?
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1281 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
2 years later... why did this topic die? What happened to Tube and especially Tube 2 ???
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
After nearly 7 years there is good news and bad news about TUBE.

The bad news is the method/tech behind the original TUBE is just about obsolete with new changes to YouTube. You can still pull it off, but it's an even bigger hassle then before.

The good news is, TUBE2 is finally here. I believe this is currently the best solution to creating a prediction using social media. It's quicker and easier than the original TUBE while still packing the same punch. And the method is just about as bulletproof as you can get.

Predict just about anything you can think of and spend only minutes on preparation - as opposed to the hours it took to create a TUBE effect.

Thanks for waiting....

http://surfthegasp.com/tube2/
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2014, Jason Messina wrote:
After nearly 7 years there is good news and bad news about TUBE.

The bad news is the method/tech behind the original TUBE is just about obsolete with new changes to YouTube. You can still pull it off, but it's an even bigger hassle then before.

The good news is, TUBE2 is finally here. I believe this is currently the best solution to creating a prediction using social media. It's quicker and easier than the original TUBE while still packing the same punch. And the method is just about as bulletproof as you can get.

Predict just about anything you can think of and spend only minutes on preparation - as opposed to the hours it took to create a TUBE effect.

Thanks for waiting....

http://surfthegasp.com/tube2/

Sounds like a great deal. If I buy it, are all of these ebooks?
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Yup, all books are digital and should download instantly. Any problems let me know.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2014, Jason Messina wrote:
Yup, all books are digital and should download instantly. Any problems let me know.

I may just have to take you up on your offer Smile
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1260 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Maddy, Jason's books are good. I think you'll like them. If I didn't already have all of them I'd take him up on the deal.

Jason, good to see you back in the magic world.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Just read through tube2.

Pretty neat idea. I can't wait to try it out.

Just a P.S. This doesn't use youtube at all.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Okay I've now just finished reading through all 4 books! (May be my new record!) And HOLY COW this is great stuff! Tube2 is great and all, but the other three books were INCREDIBLE. I absolutely loved the Method Impossible books. I will be using MANY of the effects and principles taught in those. I really liked WI as well, I don't know how often I would use it, but it had some very strange and different ideas (all of which I really liked.)

Great job Jason! I am THOROUGHLY impressed. My mind is spinning from the Method Impossible books. Absolutely amazing stuff.
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thank you to everyone who has ordered TUBE2. I'm getting some nice emails, people are excited to go out and start using it. Can't wait to see what variations people come up with on the effect.

Magicsquared, thank you for the kind words. Always happy when people enjoy the books.

Maddy, thank you so glad you like them. People either love the Method Impossible books or just simply don't get them. I like to think of them as magic for smart people Smile

SPAM: Once I send the book out to the dealers next week, I'll have to raise the price and take down the bundle, so if you're interested in getting all 4 books on the cheap, you should do it in the next few days.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Well I definitely loved them Jason. I really liked how it apart felt like the first book had a plot. It was like I was reading a story of Haratio. I loved it.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Performed the vanish for the first time today from method impossible. It KILLED. The first phase alone killed but when I did it again, there was just silence followed by "where is it?" Followed by more silence. It was a fantastic feeling.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Tube2 is really great ! I am still using Tube, but Tube2 is a different way of making predictions. And the best of all, you can combine both of them Smile

With Tube2, you predict with words, phrases, and with Tube you predict with videos.

Congrats Jason for your release, I like it !
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
Can we expect more material to be released after Tube2? Say the Miracle Model?
pjarnold
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of pjarnold
Very interested in Tube 2 but confused by the earlier comment that Tube 2 doesn't use You Tube. I would appreciate any elaboration possible without revealing methodology.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2014, pjarnold wrote:
Very interested in Tube 2 but confused by the earlier comment that Tube 2 doesn't use You Tube. I would appreciate any elaboration possible without revealing methodology.

It's not YouTube, but if you want, your prediction can stil be a picture or a video. It just uses a different social site.
pjarnold
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of pjarnold
Thanks for both the PM's and open messages. Totally understand now.
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hey guys,
Thanks again for all the support.

PJ - if you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

CardGuy - The Miracle Model will be released in the fall of 2022 Smile Accepting pre-orders now! In all seriousness, I haven't looked at it in awhile, my ideas have probably changed a bit since I wrote it, so it would need some tweaking. PH wanted to release it as a very nice leatherbound book, but the thought of putting that together makes me want to take a nap. Maybe we could release it as a digital download but it kinda feels like it deserves to be in actual book form.

I do have another book also collecting dust in the corner - Rockstar Magic: Secrets Of The Masters. I analyzed the current greats in the field (in my opinion) and distilled exactly what makes them great and how someone could use those techniques to their advantage.

And then I also have Meditation for Magicians - which I suspect might only be of interest to about 3 people. It's basically everything I learned from a Burmese monk while I studied hardcore meditation with him for 2 years applied to practicing, performing and life in general.

I love creating stuff that might be useful to people but absolutely hate marketing, selling and all the other stuff you have to do to get the books out there so they may continue to gather digital dust in the corner of a cloud somewhere. Or maybe I'll just bundle them all together and do it in one shot if there is enough interest.

Any other questions, let me know. It's nap time.

Best,
Jason
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Simplicity and hassle free, with hard-hitting results.

Great stuff Jason!

There are all sorts of predictions at your fingertips with Tube 2, I'm just about to set up the prediction to name all the children about to be born in my circle of friends. I feel a connection with all of them, so time to turn it up a notch by knowing what they will name their unborn children Smile

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL