The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
891 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
I was a big fan of the first Tube, so I cannot wait to get my hands on this. Jason is a clever guy, so I am quite sure this will be great.

Sf
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I concur with all of the comments. Jason has created something very clever with Tube2, and it is simple and hits hard! For those of you who utilize social media, this is something that will fit right into your performing style. And if you don't use social media, maybe after reading Tube2, it may be worth doing so due to the possibilities Smile

Congrats, Jason!

Regards,
Mike
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I am a huge fan of Tube. Can't wait for the new take...
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hey guys,
Two quick things about TUBE2:
1. I just want to acknowledge Insight on the Café, he had come up with the idea for TUBE2 right around the same time I had been playing with it and we had a few nice conversations about how we were both using it. He's a great guy, extremely humble and I appreciate the support he's given this project. Thank you Insight!

2. The bundle deal is going out to a few more channels, so I have to raise the price tomorrow Smile It will still be extremely reasonably priced for the 4 books, but nevertheless, it will be more than the steal that it currently is.

Thanks again for the support after 7 years. In the right hands, I really think someone could use TUBE2 to make a big name for themselves. Please let me know when you do!

Here's the link:
http://surfthegasp.com/tube2/
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Thanks, Jason---BUT, it was you who took it to the next level. You took the theoretical construct and developed this into the fine performance piece that it is today. You deserve the credit, man!

To all those who are interested in this plot, I encourage you to support Jason. He's one of the great thinkers of our time.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Jul 20, 2014, Jason Messina wrote:
Hey guys,
Two quick things about TUBE2:
1. I just want to acknowledge Insight on the Café, he had come up with the idea for TUBE2 right around the same time I had been playing with it and we had a few nice conversations about how we were both using it. He's a great guy, extremely humble and I appreciate the support he's given this project. Thank you Insight!

2. The bundle deal is going out to a few more channels, so I have to raise the price tomorrow Smile It will still be extremely reasonably priced for the 4 books, but nevertheless, it will be more than the steal that it currently is.

Thanks again for the support after 7 years. In the right hands, I really think someone could use TUBE2 to make a big name for themselves. Please let me know when you do!

Here's the link:
http://surfthegasp.com/tube2/
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Does tube 2 use any assistants? Or Can I do it by my self?
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Hi Frankie,
You can definitely use Tube 2 without assistants if you structure it properly. Sometimes it does make sense to have an assistant help.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1419 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Does this still work? Smile

TUBE 2.0
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tube: A New Principle in Predictions (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL