The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Albert Lucas - what's the story? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Genghis
View Profile
Regular user
Derby UK
180 Posts

Profile of Genghis
One of the earliest 'best juggler ever' lists I read picked out Anthony Gatto and Albert Lucas as being in a class of their own. Since then when looking these guys up on the Internet, Gatto is all over the place but Lucas is hardly mentioned. I've only managed to find two, very poor, video clips of him and he doesn't even make many of the best ever lists. Whats the story on this guy?

Genghis
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Albert is happily gigging, making good $$, as the pre-show entertainment for the Dixie Stampede here in Branson! His show is AWESOME, with something new every year (this is his 4 year, that I know of personally) at D.S....

He's working, which is more than some can say I guess...He's either created or broken just about every juggling record, has moves/throws named after him, and is making his living doing what he loves...

To me, that is the epitomy of success....

We go see him at least 2-3 times a season and he is a GEM of a guy....Always has time to 'talk shop' and offer pointers (I've asked for his advice a couple of times and he is MORE than willing to give of himself and experierence (read: MENTOR)....

This may sound biased, so be it...I'm a fan of the man and hold him in high regard....

He is out there living the dream and being a true professional while he's at it...

Lucas = CLASS

Hands down.

Prof. Piper
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Albert Lucas - what's the story? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL