The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Not another Coin in bottle... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jbayer
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Jbayer
I know that's what you are thinking, but cibs interested me before they boomed about a year ago, I found this one recently, does anyone own it? called prohobition.

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/prohibitio......646.html

looks really good, but I see he's wereing a pk, and they say you can use a borrowed bottle, how would that work?
anyway, if anyone knows how this effect is done or owns it or anything, could you let me know if it lives up to the ad?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5289 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Jbayer
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Jbayer
Thanks! but the first one says I'm not qualified or something... no big deal though. the other two have more than enough info !!
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Saw it, bought it, love it. I just don't get a chance to perform it cause the restaurants/bars I perform in serve most of the beer poured in glasses. Smile
Jbayer
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Jbayer
Socalpro, does it include everything you need to do the trick? like the pk, and everything else? ( I just want to know what else I'm going to have to buy)
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
It comes with the DVD. Smile
Jbayer
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Jbayer
Awesome! gonna order in a few days!
thanks for helping me!!
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
I own the effect.. but being a minor, I can only perform this effect are certain occasions Smile I mean it's very hard to get hold of a bottle of alcoholic baverage if you are a minor Smile and it's hard to get hold of soda bottles that can be used for effects here in my area of residence..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Not another Coin in bottle... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL