The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Got Ink? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
No Ink, but pierced nipple. Considered a tat, but I am too fickle and always move the art on my walls around, so not sure I want anything I can't take out or move if I get tired of it.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
cardone
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of cardone
I have about 15 tattoos ...
I also have one on my inner lip ....
When people ask me what I am going to do when I get old I tell them ...Get more .....
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Quote:
On 2008-04-26 17:48, cardone wrote:
When people ask me what I am going to do when I get old I tell them ...Get more .....

LOVE this answer Cardone....Classic!

Prof. Piper
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
297 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
I’ve, got two half sleeves, and my legs covered. All were done in less than a year. So I understand the itch to get more, sometimes you just can’t stop. But to each his own. My right forearm has a flourish of cards with a top hat and doves coming out of it. With the typical sleeve filler, shooting stars, purple and blue wind.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
'Jailhouse' tats on leg, forearm, shoulder. All done with thread that was wrapped around a pin, stuck in a pencil eraser and dipped in India ink.
One old pro job on other forearm. All faded and look like ugh!
cardone
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of cardone
I have a few Jailhouse style tats that I did in high school ..... they still look good ....I couldn't find a parlor that would ink me when I was young so I took the needle in my own hands ......ouch
I love homemade tattoos they have a lot of character ....
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Justin,
I was one of 2 guys from the class of 75 with a pierced ear and even in Calif. back then it was pretty "outlaw" so neither of us got much flack!
Got some art work on my right scapula as a beginning of an Asian theme but lost interest after 5 sessions. I really should find a good artist and at least have them blended and touched up! Jaz, I too did a few pokes with the ink and thread wrapped needle but when the reality of my Pops an his ever present belt slipped into my altered mind I quit and wore long sleeves for a year or so! LOL
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Got my first one at a Tattoo convention this weekend. Hurt a lot less than I thought.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Black Magic in Chinese on my left upper arm. It is hidden when I wear a shirt.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
I was one of 2 guys from the class of 75 with a pierced ear

Mickey,

Did you have it done professionally or, like most of us back then - desensitive the ear by holding ice cubes either side of the lobe, sterilise a sewing needle by holding it over a cigarette lighter - and have a callous friend drive it through?

Destiny
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Quote:
On 2008-11-03 03:50, pepka wrote:
Got my first one at a Tattoo convention this weekend. Hurt a lot less than I thought.

What,

where on your body

and why?
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
No ink. If I has well defined muscles, I'd get barbed wire, but I don't. Maybe I'll get a full body tattoo of well defined muscles...
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I really want a tattoo, but I don't think the wife will go for it. I'm still working on it. I keep telling her that I'm an American, and Americans have tattoos. It's my birthright.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
No ink, but I want to get the pattern for a lampshade tattooed on my back.

I also want my body fat rendered into soap and candles when I die, and have them handed out as mementos at my memorial service. Which will be lit by a lamp with 'my' lampshade on it.

My daughter says she'll disown me if I do. Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Yes, I have many many many many many many many many many many tattoos - someday I am hoping to have one big tattoo instead many smaller ones Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Quote:
On 2008-11-03 12:00, Justin Style wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-11-03 03:50, pepka wrote:

What,

where on your body

and why?

Oh yeah, my bad. The latin phrase that is in my sig. The translation is For Entertainment Purposes Only. It's in a band right below my right elbow.
Matt Watts
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Matt Watts
I have thought about getting a tattoo.If I did I would want to be responsible and get it where I can cover it up.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
That's the way.

Tattoos have always been an indication that the adorned is a responsible person.

Destiny
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
503 Posts

Profile of Corey K
I have three tattoos, but my favorite is a portrait of Harry Houdini on my right forearm. It was done by Kat Von D, of Miami Ink and now LA Ink fame.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/cl......dini.jpg
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Beautiful! Café' regular Danny Borneo has both arms coverd. One is sideshow stuff, the other magic. He has a beautiful Silhouette of Houdini in the water tank, and one of him getting choked by a robot from one of his movies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Got Ink? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL