The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Pocket Cache (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I just heard about this, and it sounds great. It's not new, and it's made by David Harkey. The search button isn't working, so I made a new topic. For anyone who has this, what do you think of it? A review would be perfect.

Thanks,

Jeff
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
David Tower
View Profile
Regular user
David Tower
124 Posts

Profile of David Tower
I bought one from David many years ago. It is nice looking and there are a world of possibilities. I was using it for awhile in my show but I was always afraid that the gimmick would break. To be on the safe side I put two gimmicks on. After awhile I wound up making something similar that did not use any gimmicks and I felt safer. My routine has however evolved and now I use a giant paper clip similar to what Jay Sankey and Alexander DeCova do with a giant paper clip. I feel even better now as there are no moving parts just sleight of hand. But the Pocket Cache is a nicely made unit and there are some effects that can not be done with my gimmickless props.

David Tower
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Pocket Cache (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL