The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ABC Gumball Recombubulator-My Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
Hello All,

I just today got my ABC Gumball Recombubulator

Wow!!!! The ABC Gumball Recombubulato
is better than I thought.
Here are my initial impressions

1) I have never had a magic prop packed so well. Packed in peanuts, foam to protect it from the USPS gorrillas, wrapped in paper.

2) It is awesome looking, a real treat for the eyes.

3) The Instructions are clear and well written.

4) The Sounds are loud enough to hear in large halls.

5) The gum balls i think I am going to replace with real gum-balls. I like the look of the big balls (mmmmmmm......should i rephrase that?) but I like the giveaway aspect of real candy. I noted the idea from the web-site.

6) The general fit and finish of the prop is great.

7) The routine is very good, the moves thought out. The whole prop is well engineered.

If you don't live in my market, and you do family shows this is a must. Its funny, magicial and unique. A side benefit is dealing with Chance at Wolf Magic. He has my vote for Magic Dealer of the year.

Mr Phil
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
I have not had the pleasure of seeing any of Chances products up close and personal, but just looking at the stuff on his website, and the great ideas and tips he has shared with us here (especially in the workshop forum) are enough for me to praise him already!

Great to see real practical magic being offered with a great story and new twists on a classic effect.

Well Done Chance!! Keep up the fantastic work.

Quote:
If you don't live in my market,

hahahaha
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
Quote:
If you don't live in my market, and you do family shows this is a must.

I've got to admit, I find this to be one of the more amusing things I've read recently....lol....
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I have also admired the artistry and imagination behind Chance Wolf's work. I haven't bought any of his current magic, yet, as I don't do any children's magic, but rumors are that Chance will be expanding his products and there should eventually be something that will attract my attention and magical taste.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Mr. Phil,
I appreciate your awsome response! It Truly makes me feel good inside to read your words and hear your appreciation for the hard work that went into creating,designing and building the ABC Gumball Re-Combobulator. Your loyalty and support will always be respected. I can't wait for you to see what I am building you next!
Chris and George, Thanks for the kind words and I am sure, somewhere down the road, I will create something to catch your interest. Get ready for a wild year!
Smile
Thanks again Phil!
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay guys...we've gotta stop all this incessant feeding of Mr. Wolf's ego. Pretty soon, he won't be able to fit into his own home. I second the vote for him, however as "Magic Dealer/Inventor/Creator Of The Year"...hands down! Good products, customer service, fast delivery, decent prices. There must be something wrong with him. Maybe we could hook him up with Jeff Busby and he could teach JB a few things.

Steve Thomas
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Nope, it wouldn't work. Jeff Busby is as stubborn in his ways as...mmmmm....Saddam Hussein. Looks like some people in the Genii forum may have started a war with this guy, too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ABC Gumball Recombubulator-My Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL