The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Are there any magic shows in MD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blackdeck
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
86 Posts

Profile of blackdeck
Does anyone know about any magic shows near baltimore MD
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
No shows perse' however there is a club in Baltimore, google Illusions Magic Bar & Lounge located at 1025 S. Charles Street. Also a fair number of resturaunts in the area have performers and if you are interested in my schedual, let me know and I will send it along.

NUMS
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
416 Posts

Profile of daver
Good write up in a recent Genii on Illusions Magic Bar as well.

I met the subject of the article (Spenser) at the Daytona convention a few years ago when he was just 19. He was really slick then. I can only imagine what he can do now.
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
liljay510
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
102 Posts

Profile of liljay510
Excellent show, really nice lounge/bar and setting is great. It looks like the bartenders and servers get a real work out going up and down the stairs by the bar. I opted for the VIP close up show after the show, and I think it was worth it. Excellent coin work, and some very basic card stuff but entertaining. I would definitely go back again and recommend to anyone in the area. It has been open for about a year now so it needs all the support it can get.
No matter How much you know you can never stop learning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Are there any magic shows in MD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL