The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Forrest "Trickery" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

double_lift
View Profile
Veteran user
Platform 9 3/4
355 Posts

Profile of double_lift
Could any of you guys post a review on this DVDs? Or is it a review already posted (I searched but couldn't find any)?

Thanks in advance,
"There's a world of difference between the spectators not knowing how something is done and them knowing that it can't be done."
(Simon Aronson)
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
double_lift
View Profile
Veteran user
Platform 9 3/4
355 Posts

Profile of double_lift
Thanks, Alan, going there...
"There's a world of difference between the spectators not knowing how something is done and them knowing that it can't be done."
(Simon Aronson)
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Pleasure was all mine mate
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It's an EXCELLENT set.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
double_lift
View Profile
Veteran user
Platform 9 3/4
355 Posts

Profile of double_lift
Thanks Cameron, coming from you, I'll have to trust... Smile

BTW, your "Omega Mutation" set is in the first positions of my 'next-DVDs-to-buy' list. I'm looking forward to watching them.

Regards,
(Simon Aronson)
cstreet_1986
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of cstreet_1986
Stigmata - that's the one where the number appears on the arm right? I've seen this about many times before when I was in my early teens. Couldn't believe I bought it already knowing it!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
If you like Dave's work, check out the latest issue of Magic Magazine. The "Talk About Tricks" section is all Dave's. 6 killer new tricks plus a great Q&A.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Forrest "Trickery" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL