The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Youtube commercial for new busking book and ebooks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
Here's a commercial clip for the book and ebooks comming out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lMbfV5tnsbw
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
What is the price for this book?
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Jimmy nice comercial. I'm very excited about your book. I read the 20 page "free-b" on leaping lizards yesterday and I am hooked. Do you know when the book is going to be ready. Your site says comming soon, but leaping lizards says you can order now (???)... Let me know, and thanks for pulling together all the great idea's concepts and meaterial I feel this book is going to be a great sucess.

Best,
Shawn.
Shawn.
jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
It's $35.00

I think they got em in now there was some sort of hang up, but they told me they were gonna start shipping today, you can just order off the leaping lizards site.

they sent me a copy and I was dumb founded, it's really nice and portable, fits right in your rig. it's sectioned off, so after you have read the whole thing first you can index and just read small manual style instruction while your out on the pitch.

a few of the people I let see it liked that feature the best they told me it was cool because you could open it any where and just start reading.

I'm really proud of it because it's a compilation of a lot of the old time workers out there who tipped a lot of stuff.

buy it I got a wife and 2 kids and none of them work.

your pal jimmy.
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
Jimmy, just ONE wife and only TWO kids! Hey I thought buskers all had 5 ex wives with 10 kids all over the place. Smile Smile
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Youtube commercial for new busking book and ebooks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL