We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Best Web-Based Email Program (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4166 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Thinking about getting a web-based (is that the right way to say it?) email address like hotmail, or gmail, etc....

What do you, or have you used, with success? Any you *don't* recommend for any particular reason?

Thanks in advance -
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Many years using MyWay.com

Free...no ads, pop ups etc....HUGE amount of space. Excellent spam tools. Custom Front Page if you like with custom news and even your local Movie Theaters etc.
Can't be beat. Free sign up Instant usage.

HotMail and many others are widely used by spammers and HotMail and some others are automatically dumped to a bulk or deleted when YOU eMail.

Give it a shot.

Simple address as well like Muffin@MyWay.com
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
I use Gmail for a personal account. They currently give me 6690MB of space and they have very good spam filters. You can store your contacts, there is a calender, you can upload and work on documents and more. Best of all, it's free! I also use iGoogle which allows me to have a customized home page.

I've never used MyWay.com so I can't compare, but I've been very happy with Gmail.

Lynetta
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
I use yahoo and they have unlimited space. I have used hotmail, and gmail in the past. Yahoo beats both those in my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Best Web-Based Email Program (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL