The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jeff McBride - Magic At The Edge (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Paul at http://www.Hocus-Pocus.com

has this set on sale today for only $19.95.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Thanks for the tip!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Just ordered from Hocus-Pocus!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
WOW...$19 for such an amazing DVD set. For all who do not have this...pick it up! There is some GREAT material on there. I have to agree, the Chen Lee McBurger Water Suspension is sooooo strong of an effect.
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
I have spent a lot more money on effects that I will use less. Lots of real world effects on theses DVDs.

I would like to purchase the "rainbow streamer" that Mr. McBride uses on the DVD set. How, exactly, should I ask the dealer for the item to ensure my purchase will work with the T.T.? To clarify, there are many types of streamer widths and lengths . . . if I cut a silk streamer I would imagine it would ravel at the edges? What size do I need? Are they called T.T. Streamers, or T.T. Rainbow Streamers, etc.? Who sells them?
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jeff McBride - Magic At The Edge (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL