The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review wanted; draw me a tree (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2008-05-02 22:09, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
My suggestion, get Timothy Hyde's Secret Notebook
http://www.achieving.com.au/NB1.htm

Timothy has this as his "Pig Test."
His is the original version of this type brought to entertainment.
It is fun, adaptable, engaging, and of course 7 other fantastic bits of his thinking.

Tony Iacoviello

Great reccommendation Tony. Timothy Hydes 'Secret Notebook' is a gem,and the pig test is a hoot...I mean Oink! lol

Rich
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I think this DVD is aboput the best introduction to readings you could buy.
The most important point that Rudy shows us all is that readings are not magic tricks. Actually they are more like discussions.

Rudy is a warm and sincere person on the DVD [we have never met unfortunately]
and it really shows that he genuinely cares about people.

I can only think of a few DVDs that actually show real readings and then take you step by step through the process.
An incredible DVD for an incredible mentalsit and person Rudy Hunter,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Okay I am jumping on this thread late but....Xiqual 'I can only think got a few DVD's that actually show real reading and then take you step by step to through the process'

Would you mind naming a few, I'd love to watch them.

Cheers,
Kaj
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Quote:
On 2008-09-21 09:51, Xiqual wrote:readings are not magic tricks. Actually they are more like discussions.

James

You know, you have read that before, Xiqual. You may have overlooked those chapters Smile

I was performing at a "resort" this summer and someone gave asked me to draw a tree. She was collecting them for a book on the subject. Seems this idea is slated to go into a mainstream book. I do not recall the woman's name who is doing the book, but it is imminent. Just a head's up.

Brad Henderson
Grippo's Wish
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Grippo's Wish
XavrosStalkingwolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of XavrosStalkingwolf
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 02:18, Grippo's Wish wrote:
I found this http://reachallyourgoals.com/files/TreeReadingManual.pdf

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing. These seem to be a perfect companion to Rudy Hunter's Draw Me A Tree DVD. I'd also like to add the 2 page 'Quick Guide to Reading' cheat sheet that can be found in the same directy: http://goo.gl/JSnvcV
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
Rudy's Draw Me A Tree DVD is great- he is very thorough with all his explanations (not just on this DVD but his other material). Even if readings are not your cup of tea, very informative and interesting if you started with not knowing much about the subject (like me). I was able to conduct tree readings with success after watching this DVD.
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
dzen871
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dzen871
This is a great routine for flirting with girls. This reading closer to pseudo-psyhology personality test. If you do mentalism demonstrating your ESP abilities maybe taro, palm-reading will be more suitible.
jaymeswhite1219
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jaymeswhite1219
I am going to get this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review wanted; draw me a tree (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL