The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Where is Tom Hughs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Ya know...the Welsh dude in N.C. Asheville?
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
tom hughes
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of tom hughes
Right here Johny.... how you doing? Good to see you the other week.
http://www.ashevillemagic.com
http://www.themagictomshow.com
magician/magic show in asheville w.n.c.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Yeah man, I was urprised you reconized the name Johnny Mystic, but thanks to the Café...*wink*...it was cool meeting you, Sean and Chad. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone from the magic Café. If you see Chad Sanborn let him know I wasn't really gonna knee him in the nuts, I was just goofing! Smile

How was the festival you worked that saturday, are you busking this weekend?
<BR>I never inhale Smile
tom hughes
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of tom hughes
Hey Johny... but your sooo famous! How would I not recognise the name!

I'll mention it to Chad, but he is VERY protective over his nuts... unsurprisingly.

The festival was pretty good, typical small town, southern appalachian festival; plenty of clogging and bad tippers but I came out with about $250 so no complaints.

Foot traffic in Asheville is still very slow, I went and worked Pack Square with Sean on Friday. Kenny worked the other side of the square but with low foot traffic and having to wait for the pitch I was happy to make gas money home ( actually pulled my best ever single hat in Asheville but gave up after that cos the foot traffic died off entirelly)... I think it'll be a few weeks until it really picks up and becomes worthwhile and then it'll get quite tough keeping the pitch ( fighting the yoga jugglers and the spray painted do nothings)... luckily I think I've spotted a better and practically unworked pitch just down the road which should head the traffic off before it hits the square.

Did you check out any other towns in the area? Gatlinburg? Knoxville? People must actually walk somewhere in the South East!

tom
http://www.ashevillemagic.com
http://www.themagictomshow.com
magician/magic show in asheville w.n.c.
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
I tried gatlinburg a couple of years ago. I don't know where they plant them but they must plant the cops around the area. I started to build a tip and all of a sudden this uniformed cop appeared like he came out of a silk. Told me to stop or I could get the tour of the area inside his squad car. I didn't need a free room for that night so I did what he told me to.
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
466 Posts

Profile of martysh
Keep up the good work guys..... you will get it sooner or later.
both Asheville and my home town of North Adams are real meccas for busking!!!sigh!

Marty
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
I have and will always like asheville. I made good money there, and the people are great. I'm not going to North Adams anytime soon though. The people there are all related to Johnny Mystic...

WEIRD.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Asheville is cool, for those of you that have your **** together and know how to work a crowd and when.

This guy named Bobby Maverick made fathats when he chose to perform, I was most impressed and learned alot, way to go Bobby baby!!!
<BR>I never inhale Smile
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Do ya love me...?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
576 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
How could we not love you? Smile

Tom Wolf
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
I wonder if he still loves Old Greg?

Bobby where are you man, give me a call and we'll talk about frank Starsini!
<BR>I never inhale Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Where is Tom Hughs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL