The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Double Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Been busking a double act with my partner Veronica. I have not worked in a dual act for some time and I have found it to be a real challeng but great fun. Looking at my props in an whole new way.

Performed shows on the south coast of spain with great sucsess. We finish of with Veronica escaping from chains and cuffs and my self from a SJ. LOts of comedy paly and a real pleasuer. We are just going over it and just want to sex up the whole show.

Any addvise, thoughts we are very open to it.
Mario
PS
We now live and travel in a MOtor Home and have been for the last year, just had my boys out hear while their mum went on holiday. All things are possible. I am very proud to see Caleb who is now 5 taking such a strong interest in entertaining, dam he is good with the gab.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
You might find some gold in these hills Mario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMY5RguBWnk

Best of luck to you and Veronica! You're livin' the dream man...enjoy every waking moment and think of the shmucks like me that can't break away from the grind!!!

We the worker bees salute you Smile
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hello Mario, it´s nice hearing about your wanders. I´ve been `playing´ with my lady now, for the last many years,.. in between births. The biggest `trick´ we had to deal with, is being together all of the time. This is a `trick´, though, not a `problem´! When we realized, `hey, we want to work and be together´, it came together nice. Also, the respect, between each other, in the show had/has to develope. That was a bit tricky. Because, at first, it was kind of dominent,.. on my side. As she/we developed, though, I had to let some of it slide her way. Now, after many years, it´s about 60/40. It´s Ok. I´ve seen a lot of shows/partnerships break up, because of the dominance on one side.

The benefits of the partnership, for us anyway, are many. One of the big ones, though; is we never die alone! Hey, it´s great! You know that song,`Side by Side´?,.. man, it´s true! We play places and do things I would never have the balls to do alone,... that´s nice.
Also, when one of us is a bit off, the other is a bit hotter. Strange how things balence out,..

Hey, keep the Hymer between the ditches; and keep going for the love together.
all the best,
gallagher
Macbeth
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of Macbeth
Mario, Chad beat me to it. I was going to post the same Harry Anderson link. I can see that style fitting with your street/stage persona.

Every Blessing
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
In my mind Harry Anderson and Dick VanDyke are constantly having a towel-snapping war in a pool sized cream pie. Charlie Frye sometimes swings in and eats them both, only to give birth to Buster Keaton who is brushing his teeth with Charlie Chaplins' fro.

I know I'm crazy for thinking this, you don't have to tell me that. Obviously Buster gave birth to Charlie Frye (whom could NEVER swallow Mr. VanDyke whole...let alone him & Harry)

Uhh..right..ahemm...yeah....so...to conclude..., Harry Anderson's pretty good. Yup, and he's in good company too...at least in my head he is.

Yeah, a jog would be good right now...
Macbeth
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of Macbeth
And after your jog perhaps it's time for the yellow pills?
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13401 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
If you're wanting to sex up the show see if you can borrow johnnymystic's wife and do a double woman escape. she's got it going but I can't say where. it's against the rules. I think. you can ask Chad. He's been there.

Mario, your act sounds darn fun. Best wishes with it.
I can sound like a grown-up when I need to. Smile
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Frank, I like the sound of it but the truth is I don't know what your talking about. Smile
Mario
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Double Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL