The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pandora Internet Radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I use this all the time for music on the computer. Love it! You make the stations for the music you like and it finds like sounding artists using the music genome project. And of course it is free................

Right now I am playing a station that is Neil Young and Harry Nilson. It has played Beatles, Dylan, REM, Grateful Dead etc. I have a Nat King Cole station for easy listening and my wife has a flemenco station and an opera station. Over the holidays I had a jazz xmas and a blues xmas mix. The possibilities are endless.

pandora.com Try it. You'll like it.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Not available if you are a canadian unfortunately....

Darn CRTC...
xxx
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I listen at work...love it.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pandora Internet Radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL