The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best Response to a Dove lecture in Years (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Friday May 2, 2008, I had the honor of giving a lecture at the International Battle of Magicians in Canton, Ohio. Doves were included in that Silk Lecture. The interest of the audience during the lecture and for the days and nights that followed were impressive. It had been a long time since I had seen that level of sincere interest in performing dove magic. Many hours were spent after the lecture with individuals and small groups discussing dove magic ideas.

Thank you. I found it very refreshing and rewarding. Usually in my silk lectures, doves are an incidental related subject. I was the founder of Dove Magic Hotline and wrote it for many years. Perhaps it is time to consider offering dove lectures again.

What do you think?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
I think its a great idea, Bob!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5019 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I think a dove lecture would be great but then I'm a bit predjudice toward the art.
Where the magic begins
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
YES! I have always wanted to get into dove magic, but for one reason or another I have never taken the plunge. I think a lecture would be a great idea! Although I'm not sure I would want to attend because I am certain Bob would convince me to dive in! Smile

Go for it Bob!

Regan
Mister Mystery
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Bob, you know my feelings on this subject. When your ready to come up this way let me know. By the way, had fun spending time with you. Deb says hello.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Bob,

good to hear it went well....i'm all for a dove lecture....
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best Response to a Dove lecture in Years (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL