The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Easy Money + Variations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is Paul's handling of Pat Page's EASY MONEY. Paul told me this a couple of weeks ago when he was here visiting.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
M.Allen
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
60 Posts

Profile of M.Allen
Quote:
On 2008-05-31 12:48, Pete Biro wrote:
Easier than all the latest "improved(?)" versions.

Dear Mr. Biro,

Do you really do all the latest "improved(?)" versions? Smile

Mark
M.Allen
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
60 Posts

Profile of M.Allen
Pete,

I can't wait to see what Paul Wilson does with the Pat Page X packet. Are you sure it's not the Fred Kap's Z packet that Ammar uses? I just noticed a few crossed wires in this thread. Thanks for the enthusiastic heads up about the Paul Wilson version.

Mark
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
M. Allen--NO I don't "DO" all the versions ('tho I have played with the Hundy 500). I have seen them all, and done by very excellent workers. Dean Dill, Jon Armstrong, Joe Skilton, and many others at the Magic Castle.

They are all excellent... but then when Paul Wilson showed his, it was far cleaner and happened like magic. When he told me it was the original X-fold of Pat Pages, I was amazed. It was his handling the surpassed all the others.

As far as what I do? I use the Kaps Z-fold and go from pieces of magazine paper to real money. I've been doing it for mayb 30 years and based on the audience reactions (laymen) see no reason to learn another method. If it was good enought for Kaps, it cerainly is good enough for me.

If it ain't broken don't fix it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
M.Allen
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
60 Posts

Profile of M.Allen
Thanks for the reply Mr. Biro! I’ve always liked the flash effect of the Kaps method but I’ve always preferred the extra show ratio of the X-fold. I learned both when I was about fifteen, which is also thirty years ago. I wish the years wouldn’t disappear so quickly.

After thirty years of doing this trick, I’m amazed to see it get the 3-fly type attention now. Try and talk Paul Wilson into putting up a video clip of his work somewhere. Smile I'd love to see what his natural approach did with it.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Easy Money + Variations (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL