The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Helping the Brothers and Sisters of Charity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marD
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of marD
I have wanted to help David (Hearttau) and his community in some way since I heard about it, but being unemployed, money isn't really very abundant. What I've come up with is this:

Starting today for the next month, if anyone buys a magic related design from my shop, I will donate the money to the Brothers and Sisters of Charity. I only have a few magic related designs, but I've sold a few of them.

Dave - when this is over, it will take about two months for the money to actually clear and then I can either donate it to the community directly or PayPal it to you. We'll get to that when we need to...Smile

To get to my shop, go to http://www.cafepress.com/ateasetees. There is a section titled magic (with a rabbit peeking out of a hat). These are the designs! Smile

Thanks in advance to everyone who decides to help me help David and his community!

God Bless you all!

Mike
At Ease Tees - Christian apparel and other items!
marD
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of marD
OK...Terry just told me that the link that I posted has a period on it that shouldn't be there...Here is the correct link (if it still doesn't work, the one in my sig does!):

http://www.cafepress.com/ateasetees
Hearttau
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey: Exit 15 E
423 Posts

Profile of Hearttau
Hi Mike,

I received the magi prayer poster today. It's going to look great on my wall! Here's another idea for you. I was thinking it would be nice to have an old-fashioned magician poster ala the old Carter or Houdini posters, but featuring a Christian magician. Not necesarily a real one, but a fictional one. The poster could feature angels and little children instead of the old-time imps and devils sometimes featured on magic posters of old. I bet everyone that frequents this forum would like something like that. Well, if you like the idea, feel free to run with it. Thanks again, and God bless.

Dave
Lentidigitator: “A magic artist who performs slow motion magic”... Rene Lavand

"Peace and all good"... St. Francis

"Hold on to your joy!"... Me Smile

http://mysite.verizon.net/hearttau/
marD
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of marD
Dave,

It's funny you should mention that...Smile

I've actually been looking at some of that kind of stuff for awhile, but I haven't had any thing concrete come to mind yet. I will definitely be looking for some more ideas now...

Once I get a few poster designs up I'd be happy to offer putting anyone's pic on it...

I'm glad that you liked the poster and I appreciate everything!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Helping the Brothers and Sisters of Charity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL