The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Finding bits on the way to a venue and ones to leave out.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Last night a few blocks from the Nurses Appreciation Gig...there was a huge dump truck with a sign..GOT JUNK?

So I took the opportunity to clean out my car...

the actual line I used...walking down the table,leaned over and stage whispered..

"I cleaned out my car".

Any other bits you collected and used...(I know putting in new material is not for everyone..but I love the risk and the payoff..yes it doesn't always go over as good as this one)

Ones that I need to leave out...

My story of going from Therapist to Laughologist...

a client at a treatment center moved the first three letters of Therapist from the last six....(blank stares on that one)

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Sid Mayer
View Profile
Special user
Santa Fe, NM
656 Posts

Profile of Sid Mayer
Much as I decided to leave out the one about inadvertantly omitting the space after "pen" in "the pen is mightier than the sword."

Sid
All the world's a stage ... and everybody on it is overacting.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
There is a grey area were where a pun becomes too clever and ends up somewhere in between a joke and a crossword clue.

Nice work guys. Clever. But funny? Actually they're both rude so funny enough for me.

George
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Just because it happened doesn't mean it has to go into the "act".
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Because of a house show I now start by asking if the audience is aware that I lost 20 pounds... they usually applaud... I continue... It's not really a diet, I get my exercise from dragging my show a quarter mile because some of you use two spaces to park your car....! ! !

You may use that one but just give me credit.

Jay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Finding bits on the way to a venue and ones to leave out.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL