The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What ever happened to David Blaine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
Quote:
On 2008-05-17 11:42, ed rhodes wrote:

I think I remember an article about that attempt. He did in fact have problems toward the end of the attempt (he mentioned seeing Dracula peering out at him from behind the wall clock) but nothing lasting.

If I really thought Dracula was looking around something at me, I wouldn't sleep for days more. Yikes!
Cyar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Cyar
Quote:
On 2008-05-13 00:10, Mercury52 wrote:
His next ABC special is supposed to be airing sometime in September. Evidently he's going to try to beat the record for staying awake. About 11.5 days (1 million seconds). I'd imagine we'll see some magic in there as well, similar to his previous specials. Part stunt coverage, part magic footage.

Maybe he could use the time to improve his closeup.
I told those f***s down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
Quote:
On 2008-05-23 09:08, Amazing Magic Co wrote:
I applaud anyone who can inspire and entertain others. There are so few of us to begin with. Anyone who enhances the public appreciation of magic in today's overly competitive market for entertainment is a gift. Even if I personally don't enjoy their act.

Dan.

I agree 100% well said...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What ever happened to David Blaine? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL