The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Problem with Berland's Thimble Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mago_damian
View Profile
New user
CHILE
5 Posts

Profile of mago_damian
I bought a berland' thimble act, and I have a problem trying to figure it out how to perform the Berland's Thimble act with whisky Glass, I don't understand how to set up the whisky glass, I recive in the Thimble act Product, a whisky glass, latex cover and rubber band, please help with this.

Regards,

Damián Williams
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The latex cover is stretched over the glass filled with colored water, use some egg coloring. While holding the latex against the glass, stretch the rubber band around the glass, about 1/4" from the mouth of the glass. Pull up the latex. If the latex is oversize, trim the excess about a 1/2" below the rubber band.

It originally came with bicycle inner tube patches glued together and a tab of adhesive tape sealed between them.
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Mine came with a black rubber circle that has a tab on it all cut from the same piece of rubber which fits snugly in the mouth of the glass . The tab sticks straight up when fitted in the mouth of the glass. Grab the tab under cover of hank and pull.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Ahhhh, Berland's Thimble Act. It was my first. That combined with Ganson's Routined Manipulation act pretty much comprised my first thimble routine. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

As for the load, Manal hit the nail on the head.
mago_damian
View Profile
New user
CHILE
5 Posts

Profile of mago_damian
Thank for your answers, but, somebody send me a picture of glass with the black rubber circle, finished.

Thanks
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You have a picture in the instructions! Just fill the shot glass with water, put the circle over the mouth of the glass and push down on the center. That's it, it will stay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Problem with Berland's Thimble Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL