The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Joker Lam - Parasols Anywhere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

neilmagician
View Profile
New user
UK
1 Post

Profile of neilmagician

Name: Parasols Anywhere DVD

Author: Joker Lam

Price: £35.00 - Mike Danata

Date: 10 May 2008

Pages/Length: Approx 58 mins

Difficulty: some easier moves, some more difficult

Out of 10: 10

Contents:
In this DVD you are taught the following. Each section is performed by Joker Lam and then explained from 3 different angles...

Effects included:

Basic Techniques
Basic Flourishes
Equipment Introduction
Sleeve Production
Split Production
Back Production #1
Back Production #2
Trousers Production
Chest Production
Japanese Production #1
Japanese Production #2
Japanese Production #3
Japanese Production #4
Japanese Production #5
Parasol Climax #1
Parasol Climax #2
Jumbo Parasol Production

Comments

This is a great DVD - Mr Lam starts from the very beginning - how to hold the parasol correctly when in the closed and opened positions. He then moves on the flourishes and then moves into the production of the parasols. Everything is explained very slowly and clearly to give you the best chance to pick up the methods and techniques quickly and easily.

Other items you will need:

Parasols and Parasol Scabbards also available from Mike Danata

When ordering from Mike please be aware that he takes holiday at both the beginning of May and around Christmas time so there may be a slight delay in shipping of your order although he always emails or telephones to let you know what is happening. I am very pleased with Mikes service and will use him again and again.

Regards,
N
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Thank you for mentioning my Holiday Times!

I will now have to change them next year because this information is now made public via the internet (not just this forum!!) yes I do keep in touch with customers when I am away, via email or phone, & I do remember emailing you from my recent holiday in Crete, explaining the slight delay in despatching your order (I was on the last leg of my weeks break) I run the business single handed,& normally send everything out the same day!

Thankyou for the great review of your purchase plus the links to my website.

My next holiday will be on the???????? returning on the??????? so please order well before?????? then you will receive your goods BEFORE I leave!!!!!

All good wishes!

Mike
sheprendo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sheprendo
Thank you for a good review. I have watched the clip on Mikes site and its a lovely routine. I can also confirm Mikes customer service is first class.
QwEen_oV_mAgic
View Profile
New user
New Zealand
6 Posts

Profile of QwEen_oV_mAgic
I think this is a really good DVD I have found it very useful myself.
daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
Theres a production in the video of this dvd where several umbrellas pops out of a single umbrella , looks really cool,does he teach that one in the dvd also ?
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
He does not teach it directly, but it is shown. Not easy to control. The other problem is where to steal the load and how to keep the load closed until you need it.

Excellant DVD.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
That's a shame,that part of the routine seemed like the best part to me.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
The is actually an outake where he gets it wrong.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
glennmagi
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of glennmagi
Does anyone know what happened to Joker Lam? He has no internet presence nor anymore products in production.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2019, glennmagi wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Joker Lam? He has no internet presence nor anymore products in production.

Joker Lam is on facebook and I think you can contact him. As for related products of this DVD such as parasol, the related company was out of business since 2015 or even longer than that.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Joker Lam - Parasols Anywhere (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL