The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
If any of you think of it and have time, pray for my son (Michael 15 yr old) and his team as they prepare to go to Russia on a missions trip next month. They will be leaving June 5th thru June 14th. This is a major trip for my son and I think I am a bit more antsy than he is. Thanks.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1902 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Will do Glen.
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
740 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Ditto. I remember my mission trip to brazil and how antsy my folks were
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
magicoftomh
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, Ohio
3664 Posts

Profile of magicoftomh
Glen, I am praying for Michael and his team. May they open the eyes of those they meet, as well as, gain personal joy and strength through those weeks. What an awesome way to spend his summer...with God's people.
Here's hoping everything you do hits the BULLSEYE!

Tom Hornikel
http://tjhornikel.cjb.net
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
265 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
You are raising him the right way Glen! God Bless you and Michael and the rest of the team. Safe travels and saftey while they are there along with the hearts and minds being open by the Holy Spirit of those they come in contact with.

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
Certainly Glen. I will pray for you also. I know if it were my daughter I would probably be a wreak.

Regan
Mister Mystery
marD
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of marD
I will pray for them too! I went to Mexico a couple years ago and it was an awesome time! I know that they'll have plenty of stories!

Mike
At Ease Tees - Christian apparel and other items!
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I will pray for them to.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hey, thanks to all who have prayed or will do so. I and my son and others involved will certainly appreciate it. You guys are great.

GlenD

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Amen brother Glen

My daughter's going to Ireland around the same time as your son. Prayer will pave the way!
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Glen, I'll certainly be praying for Michael and the rest of the missions team. You must be very proud of him to be participating on the team.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Glen:

It will be an honor to pray for your son and his group. I will also pray for you.

Ron
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Thanks Joe and Ron! By the way, I have been attending all of the team meetings (every Wednesday since back in March) and feel as if I am part of the team myself. I will let them know this week that some folks, they don't even know, on a magic forum are also praying for them. that's cool.

GlenD

Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I too will be praying for your son and his mission team. God bless all they do! True Warriors for Christ.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Just a quick update... So far so good. The whole team made it fine. There was concern about some of the team members from other parts of the country who were flying in and had a tight window of time before the flight left Chicago for Russia. Fortunately the Chicago flight left late, which turned out to be good thing. They are all there and are getting into the work they prepared to do. I will follow-up later, perhaps when Michael returns.

GlenD

Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
220 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
Just said a prayer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL