We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magnum Wallet M3M - More than a product (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
As a professional business consultant and seminar trainer, I am always on the lookout for shining examples of service that I can use as illustrations in my seminars. The challenge for me is that in this field of mentalism, there is little I can use in a corporate program regarding these specific suppliers, due to the obviously secretive nature of the art. Therefore, this is the only real platform that I can utilise to my friends in the mentalism art, regarding reporting exceptional customer service.

It will come as no surprise to most, to know that I am referring to Outlaw products and in particular Mr.Rick Roth. If there is a gold standard in service, he surely exceeds it. When service to the customer exceeds concerns about profit margins, one can confidently "predict" (as we mentalists do so well) for he and Outlaw longevity, profitability and most of all respect from us all.

It is not just the Magnum Wallet, brilliant in concept and design and truly a must have in every mentalist's arsenal to which I refer, but just as importantly the name behind the product.

To you Mr. Roth (and I know I am not alone when I say this), you continually raise the bar on customer service. You went to tremendous lengths to ensure that I would not have to wait a day longer for delivery of the Magnum than I did.

In summary, if you have Mr.Roths name on a product buy it and experience uncommon products and uncommon service.

Keep up the great work Mr.Roth.

Much appreciation

Gerry Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magnum Wallet M3M - More than a product (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL