The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Official Elevator Handbook. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Well, the time is almost here. It is finished and ready to go into print it should be out fairly shortly.

The info in this booklet rocks beyond belief!

There are over 25 tips, presentaions and original routines, and an Introduction by yours truely and a forward by Steve Brooks.

This will only be available for those who have registered the product with us and it will not be available for resale.

Here is a list of some of the contributers:

Scott F. Guinn
Chance Wolf
Corey King
Neil Tobin
Eric Myers
Michael Kett
Phillip Jones
Peter Eggink
Steve Brooks
Michael Sibbernsen
Tom Cutts
James Luce
Billy Deakin
Robert Baker
Leo Martin
Peter Loughran

And more.

Some of the content inside includes

A Pocket of Air
Double Chair Levitation
Fly on a Wall
The Silent Treatment
The Haunted Cane
The Wicca Ritual
Static Charge Cushion Levitaiton
Double Height B Levitation
The Sweep
Sticking to a ceiling
Placing a solid hoop underneath your feet

And so much more. This is just an incredible resource for Elevator owners, and a must have. Price currently unavailable but will be priced just to cover s/h and printing costs.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Looks like a good booklet with lots of interesting ideas Peter. Can't wait for mine.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Peter,
I am looking forward to getting this book. I am having a blast with the Elevator and am happy you wre able to use my input. By the way, did you use my term "the Vulcan Grip"? I was hoping to get a chuckle out of the TrekHeads Smile
Chancellor
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Chance,

Yep, I used it...lol, that's the way you wrote the routine, which is awesome by the way.

P. Smile
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Peter,
Cool! I am glad ya left it that way! I guess I will have to give Spock his due credit as well! If people understand the whole body move/flourish premise, I think they will like it as well.
I can't wait for your review on my new close-up effect Smile
Take it easy
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Sounds great, Peter. I'm anxious to get my copy. Will you contact us registered owners by e-mail, or how can we obtain ordering information?

Bill Beach
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Bill,

If I recall you have registered with us, all who has registered will recieve an email containing the obtaining instructions. There is one hidden thing the registered owner will have to tell us about their particular unit in order to obtain this booklet. This system is in place as to not to release the booklet to those who have already sold their unit after registering. We are not releasing this to make a profit, rather just a tool for the legitimate product owners to use and enjoy.

If you ever had a question or needed some extra advice or perhaps was simply looking for some powerful routines for The Elevator, then look no further. This booklet has it all. With this booklet, this will definately be the last street levitation you will want to carry with you at all times, rain or shine, night or day, shoes or no shoes.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Peter,
My e-mail address says it will be unavailable for at least a couple of days. Is there anyway else to obtain this information? I would like to get this as soon as possible. Can you PM me the info?
Thanks
Tim Taylor Smile
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Tim, The emails won't be going out until next week sometime, so you will be fine if it is only a couple of days. If not let me know and Ill pm you about it later.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

daniel1113
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of daniel1113
Peter,

I can't wait! I hope my registration went through about a month ago as I never received any confirmation...
Daniel M. Carrico
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Come to think of it I did'nt recive any confirmation either. Peter? Smile
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

LOL, sorry guys we only responded to people who asked for technical support. If you emailed it and recieved an instant automated response telling you that it can take up to 48 hours for us to reply, then we got it.

It was very overwhelming the number of registrations we got and still are getting. If it was just a straight registration then it went directly into our database.

If you have any questions let me know.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4886 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I look forward to getting it myself. Can't wait to see how others are using it.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

We were amazed at the ingenious and well thought out submssions we recieved and included in this thing, that when you read whats inside, its like getting a whole new illusion all over again.

Thanks to everyone who helped us put this together.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Fabius
View Profile
New user
Germany
79 Posts

Profile of Fabius
Peter,

is it possible to get the Skript as a PDF-File? I am living in germany and s&h costs a lot. You can get the price for the skript via paypal ...

Hope this question is interesting for all magicians outside the US.

Greetings!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Actually the price of the booklet should cover S/H even to germany, you may not get the next day, but you will get it. Making money off of this is not our concern, we want every elevator owner to have one. And I will be signing each booklet aswell.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Peter,

First off, I like your new Avatar.

For new buyers of the Elevator, will you be be offering a package deal for the Elevator and the Official Elevator Handbook (doesn't necessarily have to be a reduction in price of either) so that a person does not have to first purchase the Elevator and then with a necessary lag time subsequently purchase the Handbook?

As far as registration, does this also have to be a two-step process (first buy the Elevator, and then LATER register it)? At least for direct sales from you to the recipient, could the purchase of the Elevator, the registration (at time of purchase) and the purchase of the Handbook all be accomplished at the same time?

Thanks for the info.

Turk

P.S. From all the reviews and video clips I've seen, I know that the Elevator is a quality item (both construction-wise and effect-wise). However, you could be selling a ham sandwich and the Elevators would fly out the door based solely upon the strength of the Handbook contributors' reputations. Well done!! And kudos to both you and the Handbook contributors.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
I have the same question Peter. I have been waiting to purchase the Elevator until there were more routines and tips available. If I buy it in the next, say month, will I receive the book as well? Thanks Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Turk, and Bob,

Yes you will be able to receive the booklet at the same time as youi purchase the unit.

You will still have to email us your registration information so it can electronically entered in our data base. If you have an email account, the registration takes about 2 minutes. Besides we can't force you to register the product as there are some disclaimers, guidlines and performance rights that you must agree to that is included in the manuscript. By sending us the registration information you are telling us that you fully agree to the terms and are entitled to the full performance rights and special offers in the future such as the booklet.

Yes I will include the booklet for half the price to simply still cover the printing costs of the booklet if you buy it at the same time as the Elevator unit itself.

Thanks for the support.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2003-03-23 16:05, Peter Loughran wrote:
Turk, and Bob,

Yes you will be able to receive the booklet at the same time as youi purchase the unit.

You will still have to email us your registration information so it can electronically entered in our data base. If you have an email account, the registration takes about 2 minutes. Besides we can't force you to register the product as there are some disclaimers, guidlines and performance rights that you must agree to that is included in the manuscript. By sending us the registration information you are telling us that you fully agree to the terms and are entitled to the full performance rights and special offers in the future such as the booklet.

Yes I will include the booklet for half the price to simply still cover the printing costs of the booklet if you buy it at the same time as the Elevator unit itself.

Thanks for the support.

P.

Peter,

Here's a thought: Is it possible to review the registration form prior to purchase and then email the registration/consent form back...thereby releasing the shipment of the Elevator and the Handbook at the same time--and with a minimum of delay and a maximum of efficiency in the entire transaction?

Just a thought as I come down off of my medication. (grin)

Turk
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Official Elevator Handbook. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL